Canadian RESTRICTED Firearms Safety Course (inc GST) *Promo Code Offer*
This is to be used with Promo Code only
You must have first completed and passed the CFSC (Canadian Firearms Safety Course).
The Canadian Restricted Firearms Safety Course also known as the CRFSC is intended for all firearms users over the age of 18yrs as your second step in obtaining your RPAL (Restricted Possession and Acquisition Licence). The first step would be for you to complete the CFSC. The RPAL allows the licence holder to possess and acquire restricted firearms and ammunition. These licences are typically valid for 5 years and require renewal after that time.
Here at On Point Training we offer the CRFSC (Canadian Restricted Firearms Safety Course) portion of the application process. Once you have obtained the required pass mark for your CFSC and your CRFSC you can then apply to the CFO for your PAL/RPAL (please note: a passport photograph should accompany your application and additional fees apply). All PAL/RPAL applicants are screened by the CFO where background checks are carried out.
The Canadian Restricted Firearms Safety Course will cover the following:
- An Introduction to the restricted firearms safety course
- The Canadian Firearms Program
- An Introduction to Firearms
- The evolution of firearms
- Major firearm parts
- ACTS & PROVE
- Basic safety practices
- Loading & unloading procedures for restricted firearms
- Operating handgun actions
- Safe handling and carrying of restricted firearms
- Firing techniques and procedures for handguns
- Introduction to marksmanship
- Care of restricted firearms
- Safe storage, display & transportation
- Social responsibilities
- & much more!
This will be taught in a safe and friendly environment with both classroom and hands on tuition. There will be both practical and written examinations however, please note, live fire and range visits are not offered as part of this course. Please see the Introduction to Live Fire Course is this is something of interest.