Combined CFSC / CRFSC (Canadian Firearms Non Restricted and Restricted Safety Course)
This course combines both the CFSC (Canadian Firearms Safety Course) and the CRFSC (Canadian Restricted Firearms Safety Course). It ultimately allows the student to apply for their PAL and RPAL at the same time in addition to saving money on both tuition and licence application.
The combined CFSC & CRFSC will cover the following:
- An Introduction to the safety course
- The Canadian Firearms Program
- The four ACTS of firearms safety
- An Introduction to Firearms
- The evolution of firearms
- Different types of actions (long guns and handguns)
- Major firearm parts
- ACTS & PROVE
- Basic safety practices
- Loading & unloading procedures
- Operating the different firearm actions (long guns and handguns)
- Safe handling and carrying of non restricted & restricted firearms
- Firing techniques and procedures of non restricted & restricted firearms
- Safe storage, display & transportation
- Social responsibilities
- & much more!
This will be taught in a safe and friendly environment with both classroom and hands on tuition. There will be both practical and written examinations however, please note, live fire and range visits are not offered as part of this course. Please see the Introduction to Live Fire Course is this is something of interest.